We are seeking a dynamic executive, with servant-leadership style to succeed the current CEO. The chief executive officer will provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the board of directors and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Your primary responsibilities are to develop and lead the strategies that result in the growth of the organization.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Lead the overall organization to achieve the mission and core values of the company
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Acts as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the firm with clients, investors and business partners.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Collaboration Skills.
This position manages subordinate supervisor(s) who supervise employee(s) and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units. The CEO also directly supervises non-supervisory employees. This position’s responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
Travel This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree, prefer MBA 10 to 15 plus years in various management/leadership roles in a commercial real estate related industry.
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.