Your Role: CEO
We are seeking a dynamic executive, with servant-leadership style to succeed the current CEO. The chief executive officer will provide strategic leadership for the company by working with the board of directors and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies.
Your primary responsibilities are to develop and lead the strategies that result in the growth of the organization.
- Establish credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
- Lead the overall organization to achieve the mission and core values of the company
- Drive the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
- Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
- Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
- Acts as lead “client-care officer” through direct contact with every client and partner.
- Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
- Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Represents the firm with clients, investors and business partners.
- Strategic Thinking.
- Business Acumen.
- Results Driven.
- Financial Management
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Collaboration Skills.
This position manages subordinate supervisor(s) who supervise employee(s) and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of these units. The CEO also directly supervises non-supervisory employees. This position’s responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring and training employees; planning, assigning and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work.
This position requires up to 50% travel. Frequently travel is outside the local area and overnight. Some of the travel is international.
Required Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree, prefer MBA
10 to 15 plus years in various management/leadership roles in a commercial real estate related industry.
We can offer you:
- Base Salary and performance bonus
- A robust package of health, retirement and paid vacation benefits, among other things
- A faith based corporate culture. We were ranked as a top place to work in Houston, find out why here:
Hartman Management, is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status.
Join the top performing REIT that is changing the culture of Commercial Real Estate. Our mission is to deliver exceptional investor returns through an empowered team that provides unparalleled service to tenants in an environment of belonging and purpose.
We will retain our standing as a top performing REIT by buying commercial real estate that is under performing, creating value by improving the properties and increasing occupancy. In doing so, we will grow the company to $2 billion in assets by 2025 and $5 billion by 2030. Through the entire process, we will glorify God by being faithful stewards for all that is entrusted to us.
We are a powerful, 35-year-old brand that relies on biblical principles to achieve good success. We strive for excellence in all that we achieve in the market place and in the community-at-large. As an organization, we serve our local community missions through volunteer work, and financial contributions to several non-profit organizations that are working to implement Christian values into the market place and in legislation.
Since the beginning, the Founder, Al Hartman, envisioned Hartman Income REIT as a leader in the market, or as he describes the organization a “bright, shining city on a hill” that serves as an example of the success that using biblical principles results. In addition to seeking God for wisdom in business, we rely on the expertise of the talented people who are passionate about their work. We invest in our people with monthly workshops and quarterly presentations from several Christ centered organizations. The result is a team of people that consistently produce excellent work products.
10+ to 15 years
Apply for this job