Sands Investment Group (SIG), one of the nation's fastest growing real estate firms as named by RE Forum (2015 & 2016), is seeking a highly motivated Director of Industrial Investment Sales to join our dynamic and collaborative company. This role will align with company leadership to pioneer and launch a national growth/expansion plan for the industrial brokerage arm of SIG. This role may be physically based in either the Atlanta, GA, Charleston, SC, Santa Monica, CA or Charlotte, NC offices, or anticipated Dallas, TX, or Chicago, IL offices.
SIG provides its Brokers with:
- Company culture of collaboration, teamwork and giving back: This is our #1 focus and the reason SIG has only 4% attrition when the industry average is closer to 15%.
- Coaching and mentoring opportunities: Our seasoned leaders help our brokers to push through obstacles hindering growth and specialize in a product type.
- Support to leverage our best asset: As our brokers take on leadership roles and increase their production, we build a business around them to foster continued success.
- Investment possibilities: Most brokers get into the business to invest in real estate; SIG offers opportunities for the brokerage team to do exactly that.
- The tools needed to effectively build their business including comprehensive access to all the best industry resources and back-office support.
Successful candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of industrial-focused experience in commercial real estate, investment sales, and/or brokerage.
- A robust national pipeline of industrial, manufacturing, warehouse and distribution contacts.
- Earned $1 million in Gross Commissions for industrial properties.
- A forward-thinking and entrepreneurial mindset and expertise in creative problem solving and negotiations with a knack for winning over clients.
Let’s be honest. A handful of firms are on your consideration list. That’s ok. We know that ours is special. Our company was founded on cultivating an environment of collaboration, integrity and always doing the right thing. We even have some fun while we’re at it.
- Brokerage / Sales
- General Management and C-Suite
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.