Job Description Summary:
Savills is a commercial real estate advisory firm with a zeal for understanding our clients, uncovering value, and building best-in-class, integrated teams, we are constantly striving to provide our clients with sophisticated, data driven analysis that is customized to their requirements and presented in an innovative, design-led manner. We specialize in managing complex deals across multiple geographies and are uniquely equipped to handle the most challenging assignments while always maintaining our tenant representation mantra - to relentlessly pursue the best interests of our occupier clients.
The firm is part of London-headquartered Savills plc, the premier global real estate service provider with over 30,000 professionals and over 700 locations around the world. Savills plc is listed on the London Stock Exchange (SVS.L).
Savills seeks a talented, entrepreneurial and driven candidate to fill an intern position in our Tampa Occupier Services office. The intern will support our Occupier Services leadership team. This important role will help shape the future of a rapidly growing part of our business and provide you with the opportunity to build experience within the commercial real estate sector.
Our intern program is designed to provide you with hands-on experience of the commercial real estate sector, with a specific focus on tenant representation. As assigned by the Company from time to time, initially, your primary responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Assist with the preparation of global research, including due diligence on both existing and prospective customers across a wide variety of industry sectors
- Actively participate in the prospecting and pursuit of new corporate accounts and transactions involving some of the most interesting and fast-growing international firms
- Research detailed information on specific buildings, not limited to the capital / debt position, tenancy agreements and recent comparable evidence
- Assist in daily account and transaction management activities and reporting
- Assist in the development of prospect and client presentations
- Assist in the development of client-facing dashboards and analytical tools to support strategic real estate analysis
- Work with the Knowledge Cubed technology team on innovation of current and new data visualizations
- Research additional data sources and continue progress on adapting for use in Knowledge Cubed
- Review client technology deliverables and provide input and suggestions for improvement
- Lead efforts on the 2019 State Government Benchmarking Study
- Other priority projects at the direction of the heads of Transaction Management and Strategic Solutions
- Junior or Senior pursuing Bachelor’s degree
- Strong academic track record with a focus on business
- Interested in a career in Commercial Real Estate with an understanding of current macro / micro economic trends impacting real estate markets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Good level of experience with Excel and Powerpoint.
Email Michelle Turner at mturner at savills-studley dot com.
- Business Development
- Research/Market Analysis
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.