You will support a senior-level executive, handling matters of considerable importance as well as the daily administration of meeting planning, coordination of travel logistics, preparation of presentation materials and compilation of special reports. You will be responsible for the maintenance of the executive’s calendar and the organization and order of the office. Your job will include answering and screening all calls and responding where appropriate to provide assistance and reduce the necessary involvement of your executive. You must be proactive in anticipating the needs of your executive, and handle all responsibilities with discretion, diplomacy and the utmost confidentiality. Your challenge will be to keep your executive on track, making sure that all their business and personal needs are anticipated and met with great attention to detail.
- Screen all calls and respond accordingly reducing the necessary involvement of your executive.
- Maintain professional demeanor when dealing with investors, private equity firms, and service firm professionals, among others.
- Update call lists, to do lists and enter all contacts into the data base for your executive and team.
- Maintain executive’s calendar, ensure its accuracy and that it is consistently up to date.
- Ensure that your executive arrives to meetings in a timely manner.
- Schedule and arrange appointments, meetings and conferences.
- Prepare and distribute meeting notices, agendas and minutes as required.
- Handle all travel plans per the requirements of your executive.
- Maintain, update and re-organize the file system for your executive and team.
- Maintain lap top, cell phone, computer and all communications tools as required.
- Collect and distribute documents for signature, files, and mail.
- Arrange express mail pickup & deliveries and messenger services.
- Assist with mailing projects/assemble materials.
- Track/record expenses and facilitate invoice processing.
- Support AmEx administration, expense reports and reconciliation tasks.
- Prep memos, file, copy and collate.
- Maintain appropriate inventory & request office supplies.
- Tidy office area, kitchen area and conference rooms when used by your executive and/or Executive team.
- Collaborate and support employee engagement initiatives.
- Assist with special projects & functions as needed.
- Arrange any meals required for team meetings.
- Support personal tasks, as needed.
- Superior communication skills, written and verbal.
- Work effectively in a cohesive team environment.
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach.
- Mature, responsible and courteous in demeanor.
- Professional in approach and appearance.
- Well developed organizational skills.
- Flexibility and ability to multitask.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment and quickly accomplishing tasks at a high standard.
- Ability to organize & execute multiple projects.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office programs including Outlook.
- College degree preferred.
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years
Apply for this job