BE authentic. BE different. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Business Development & Relationship Manager - Facilities Services in Atlanta, GA.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are
As Business Development & Relationship Manager - Facilities Services, you will be responsible for all business development activities to identify and secure new clients within Colliers Facility Solutions (CFS); as well as responsible for managing client relationships and overseeing project execution from inception through completion. You will co-manage the facility management team along with other senior executives to execute on all work and ensure optimum service delivery. You will also coordinate turn-key, facility management implementation that minimizes investment and operating costs and mitigates risk.
What you bring
- 7 - 10 years of real estate brokerage, consulting, construction or development, property or facility management, ideally on a national platform.
- Professional designations (CFM, CPM, etc.) or industry association participation in IFMA, etc.
- Strong working familiarity in concepts associated with real estate financial analysis and negotiations, operations, maintenance, facility management, accounting, financial reporting.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills, with superior interpersonal skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills and an ability to work under tight deadlines in a multi-task environment where excellent quality is required.
- An ability to convert client objectives into a strategic plan and implement the plan to achieve the desired outcome.
- Demonstrated ability for creative thinking, problem solving and innovation.
Bonus skills and experience
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
What success looks like
- Successful in interviewing and presenting to top corporate executives.
- Successful in working and achieving goals independently, as well as being a strong collaborative partner in a larger team of highly motivated brokers, consultants and professionals.
- Effective in growing and managing relationships of trust and respect with clients, vendors and colleagues.
- Highly motivated with strong work ethic, propensity for action and continuous improvement.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Brokerage / Sales
- Business Development
- Facilities Management
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
7+ to 10 years