Perform advanced level analytical and financial support activities related to property forecasting and portfolio analysis as well as evaluating potential acquisitions and dispositions. Develop, maintain and enhance a variety of financial models and work as part of the broader Investments team to present financial analysis in an accurate and informative manner and support the market teams.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Perform complex financial analyses and modeling with minimal supervision, including cash flow projections, ARGUS valuation models, IRR and NPV calculations and sensitivity analyses
- Develop and maintain sophisticated Argus and Excel-based models for institutional office assets and developments
- Underwrite and conduct due diligence on potential office developments and investments
- Assist with lease proposals
- Assist with preparation and review of portfolio level reports
- Review and analyze legal documents and other materials as part of leasing process.
- Provide value-add suggestions and input to Asset Management on a proactive basis.
- Perform on-going market and transaction research
- Other projects as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or Real Estate with excellent academic credentials.
- 1-3 years of real estate financial analysis, or investment decision-making experience.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office is required with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Knowledge and skills with Argus Enterprise preferred.
- Detail oriented with clear/consistent focus on the accuracy and completeness of work product.
- Integrity - Demonstrate sound business ethics; consistently comply with organizational values; protect confidential information.
- Communication - Able to clearly express ideas; present verbal information in a straightforward manner; ask questions in order to open channels of communication; listen to understand perspective of others.
- Adaptability - Able to adapt to changes in situation, direction, or people; adjust to needs of others without losing self-esteem.
- Problem Resolution - Able to use systematic techniques to define problems, options, and solutions; evaluate alternative solutions; solve technical or complex problems using logic.
- Project Analysis - Able to break down problems and information in order to systematically identify the cause of problems or make recommendations; gather information from multiple sources; analyze complex information; organize information for analysis.
- Accountability – Passion for real estate with a high degree of professional “ownership” for financial models and the related work product.
- Responsiveness – Need to perform responsibilities with an acute sense of urgency to meet the needs of others; respond to solve problems; able to work outside the core business hours when needed and willing to accept a variety of tasks associated with this position.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job