BE authentic. BE influential. BE the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International.
At Colliers International, we help leaders succeed by helping them build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities around the world. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Transaction Manager - Minnetonka, MN.
BE enterprising. Be authentic. Be the expert. Be all that and more at Colliers International. Join our team as a Transaction Manager in Minnetonka, MN.
We’re looking for a Transaction manager, with commercial real estate experience, looking to broaden their experience in real estate corporate services. Sound like fun? Apply today.
Who you are
You will provide ongoing support of real estate transaction activities for a defined portfolio of properties on behalf of our corporate clients. You will handle domestic and international transactions from project initiation through project closeout, including managing the approval process; maintaining project schedule and analyzing project costs. You will coordinate field resources and other stakeholders in the execution of lease renewals, new site acquisitions, disposition of surplus space through subleasing, sale renewals, early lease termination, and more. You are responsible for client reporting, as well as maintaining on-going communications with both the client CRE department as well as the client business units.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Real estate, business or another relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience within Transaction/ Account Management or experience in Corporate Services.
- Exemplary communication skills.
- Experience with building and leading diverse teams
- Advance Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Bonus skills and experience:
- Technology proficiency – ProCalc, Microsoft Office, Lease Administration Software (ProLease, Lease Harbor, Sharepoint).
- Real Estate License.
What success looks like:
- An integral member of the team, you will provide value added advisory and transaction support to your clients.
- You have experience working with legal documents, research databases and execute due diligence in all work you perform.
BE who you are and what you want to be with Colliers International. We’d love to meet you. Apply today to join our team.
Direct applicants only please, no agencies.
Colliers International provides equal employment opportunity to all persons. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against because of race, creed, origin, marital status, sexual orientation, age, otherwise qualified disabled or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
This job is no longer active.