- Manages physical properties in assigned region and influences the performance of properties to achieve the lowest efficient operating expense level.
- Ensure properties are operating in a code compliant, safe, functional and cost effective manner. Manages vendors and contractors. Prepares annual operating budget and capital/expense project plan for property.
- Maintains relationships with existing end users, regional management hierarchy and market operations managers (MOMs). Communicates with line of business heads for assigned buildings. Visits each facility as required with a minimum of once each year.
- Implements building-unique facility strategic plans. Executes a facility's churn process (including new hires) for up to 10 people.
- Oversees property related projects, up to $200k in value, including reconfigurations and consolidations. Ensures projects are on budget, on time and completed with minimal disruption to end users.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree, with 3+ years of relevant / direct industry experience. Certifications are often desired. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
To learn more, visit www.pnc.jobs and search keyword '316450BR'.
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
- Facilities Management
- Property Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.