Real Estate - Senior Asset Manager
The Senior Asset Manager is responsible for creating and overseeing customized asset management strategies for investment properties owned by the firm.
- Maximize total return for each assigned asset through the analysis of property efficiencies and identifying opportunities for improved performance
- Work closely with leasing agents to provide direction for and oversight of business plans, budgets, forecasts, leases, analysis and approvals
- Develop and distribute periodic asset management reports to investors, consultants and other partners
- Provide pre-acquisition input and assistance in due diligence process, including review of financial and operational assumptions, and supporting the effort of originating and negotiation of debt financing
- Model full life cycle financial analysis for each asset from acquisition through disposition.
- Manage coordination of post-acquisition activities and integration of asset into the firm’s ownership portfolio
- Oversee asset disposition process
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Real Estate or related field with strong record of academic achievement with MBA preferred
- Private Equity experience a must
- Bonus eligibility if prior experience working for private equity firm as a Fund Manager of an operator fund
- Minimum of 5 years of commercial real estate analysis/asset management experience with an emphasis in office and industrial properties and markets.
- Experience in property management/leasing/operations desirable
- Proficiency with modeling investments in both Argus and Excel
- Solid analytical and organizational skills and ability to multi-task
- Highly-developed verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proactive thinking with detail-oriented and creative problem solving approach
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job