GMH Capital Partners, under the umbrella of parent company GMH Associates, Inc., is a dynamic real estate company specializing in the acquisition, development, and management of high-quality residential, student and commercial properties throughout the United States.
GMH Capital Partners has an immediate opening for an experienced Operations Analyst at our corporate office in Newtown Square, PA to support and grow their existing portfolio.
The Operations Analyst’s responsibilities will include analyzing on-going property performance, market research, reporting, financial modeling and due diligence process.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting or real estate preferred
· One to three years of professional experience working in real estate, finance or accounting
· Heavy emphasis on analytics, financial modeling,and qualitative analysis which will be used in key investment-making decisions for our Student and Conventional Housing Platform
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel,Word and PowerPoint
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and analytical skills
· Moderate travel required
In this position, your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Asset Management – Ongoing financial analysis, bench marking and reporting for existing assets.
· Assist with market research,underwriting and analyzing data that will be used by ownership to make key decisions in our investment strategy.
· Perform market surveys by preparing metrics, comparing and analyzing data, and finalizing roll-ups for audits.
· Identify performance trends and insights via data mining.
· Innovation – Assist with the adoption of company tools and technologies to increase operational and financial efficiencies.
· Complete various financial,accounting, administrative, and other reports and analysis, and perform other duties as assigned or as necessary.
GMH Capital Partners is a member of the GMH family of companies. We offer a competitive benefits package and are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Look us up at
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.