- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of finance or accounting work experience required.
- Knowledge of finance and accounting systems software.
- CFA or CPA certification preferred.
- Advanced experience with MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Word.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
Must be self-starter, flexible, a team player, and detailed-oriented.
- Responsible for real estate investment analysis, budgeting and cost tracking, review and forecasting of the division’s
financials and quarterly results reporting, and other assigned project functions.
- Conducts financial analysis of sales contracts, leases, licenses, joint ventures and other transactions.
- Prepares and maintains development project pro forma and scenario modeling.
- Prepares and reconciles budgets, financial analyses, and recommendations.
- Prepares quarterly internal and Board financial statements and variance narratives.
- Prepares and tracks capital expenditure requests and monitors project capital spending. Also tracks infrastructure cost
recoveries and credits.
- Assists with construction requirements such as processing and administration of bonds, permit fees, renewals and
- Assists with the asset management.
- Assists with YARDI system integration and customization and GAAP reporting.
- Performs similar, incidental, and other duties as required.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
- Accounting / Control
- Financial Analysis
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job