Responsible for the day-to-day transaction management oversight for a complex and/or prominent portfolio of properties on behalf of one or more National and/or Global Corporate Services clients. Responsibilities include: market optimization planning, internal/external workflow monitoring to ensure consistent quality of service and work product and management and/or oversight of team Transaction Managers and Transaction Coordinators. In addition, responsible for budgeting, revenue and profit tracking of all transactions as well as reporting profitability results to Account Director and/or senior management.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- Implement portfolio plans with client s real estate goals and objectives in mind
- Optimize and integrate portfolio with clients work place strategy
- Collaborate with C&W and non C&W brokerage professionals to ensure effective negotiations of business terms for a wide variety of transactions including lease, sale, sublease and purchase
- Align C&W and clients other real estate functions to ensure consistency of service areas
- Manage the flow of key documentation and client communications
- Work with the clients operational groups at all levels to identify real estate needs
- Prepare, review, and interpret financial analysis/accounting concepts
- Report all transaction revenue
- Ensure accuracy of all transaction reports and client materials
- Present transaction activity to client/C&W management
- Participate in all client/C&W business reviews
- Lead and/or facilitate client meetings
- Provide supervision for transactional team members and others team members supporting the transaction activity of the relationship
- Process and program management development and implementation
- Implement standardized processes that create maximum efficiencies and add value
- Oversee development and continuous improvement of standard forms and procedures
- Develop performance measurements for internal benchmarking
- Create and implement account operations manual/playbook
- Oversee transaction service delivery
- Coordinate and manage transaction teams
- Oversee/manage field broker selection process
- Determine clients' needs and communicate project parameters
- Oversee negotiations and management of transactions
- Collaborate with portfolio administration team to help ensure data accuracy
- Coordinate legal review of all client leased/owned documents
- Ensure accuracy of financial data and reporting
- Resolve landlord/tenant disputes
- Coordinate client site visits/market tours
- Ensure all state real estate standards are met
- Oversee budgeting and revenue tracking of all transactions
- Manage client rebate account
- Lead the development of strategic plans and provide strategic real estate advice to clients
- Identify occupancy cost savings strategies
- Develop occupancy expansion/contraction strategies
- Ensure implementation of agreed upon strategy
- Produce and/or support business case development
- Prepare reports, data and financial analyses toward the completion of a strategic plan
- Execute strategies by developing action plans
- Quantify and report on occupancy cost savings and value add analyses
Client Service Skills Communication Proficiency (oral and written) Presentation Skills Financial Analysis Negotiation Skills Leadership Organization Skills Teamwork Orientation Multi-Tasking Strategic Planning
- Bachelor s degree required in any field; finance/real estate preferred
- 5+ years real estate experience in transaction management or corporate real estate
- Experience with high-level, complex transaction management including experience in contract management/compliance
additional eligibility qualifications
- Must obtain and hold state real estate salesperson license
- LEED, MCR, CCIM designations are a plus
- Ability to read and understand commercial real estate transaction documents, such as a lease, purchase & sale agreement, sublease agreement, SNDA, estoppel, assignment agreement, etc.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Some limited travel may be required for site inspections or to meet with local client businesses.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Some limited travel may be required for site inspections or to meet with local client businesses. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with others and exchange accurate information; operate a computer and other office productivity machinery; move about the workplace; remain in a stationary position for 75% of the time; and extend hands and arms in any direction.
C&W provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, C&W takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees during employment are treated without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.
- Portfolio Management
Apply for this job