MIG Real Estate (“MIG”) is a private real estate investment firm located in Newport Beach, California. MIG owns and operates over $2 billion of real estate investments in multi-family, office, hotel, retail and industrial properties located in the Western U.S. and Sunbelt.
MIG is currently seeking a qualified individual with at least 5 years of experience to serve as a Senior Manager/Manager of Financial Systems with the focus on Yardi. The candidate will lead the company’s efforts to optimize the utilization of its Yardi platform and maximize the decision making functionality of the data and reporting being generated by the platform. The position will report to the Director of Finance and Administration.
- Provide full support for the MIG Yardi platform. This includes optimization, vendor enhancements and user issues.
- Responsible for establishing, maintaining and enforcing MIG’s processes and procedures for the usage of the Yardi platform.
- Optimize the quality, output and utilization of the data within the platform.
- Develop a strong relationship with the operating groups and third-party managers to ensure that they are properly using the functionality of the platform.
- Train users on the proper usage of Yardi and other financial systems.
- Work with management on the enhancement and operational growth and integration of systems platforms within the organization. This is not limited to Yardi.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND QUALITIES:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in real estate focused financial and property management systems, with Yardi experience required.
- Strong reporting and data analytics skillset.
- Strong communication and teaching skills
- Nimble and creative, able to “think out of the box”
- Multi-Family operations experience would be a plus.
- Professionalism and integrity are paramount qualities of MIG employees
- Accounting / Control
- Portfolio Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job