The HRIS Manager is best suited for an individual with HRIS, HRIT and/or HR systems and Workday experience, with a proven ability to build relationships/partnerships within the organization. This person is an innovator in the space that can lead the vision of how to scale HR operations and enhance the team member experience through technology. S/he is responsible for overall management, strategic roadmap design, communication, compliance, and configuration and administration of our Workday HCM system. CWS utilizes Workday's HCM, Recruitment, Time, Absence, Performance, Benefits, Talent, Payroll and LMS modules.
What You Will Do
- Serve as technical expert for all things Workday -- Engaging with Workday Community, Rising, and user groups to ensure that we are benefiting from current and future Workday capabilities.
- Develop the strategic roadmap for HRIS initiatives -- Work with leadership and key stakeholders to support our organizational strategic objectives, leveraging Workday functionality to ease administrative burden and build efficient, effective, and scalable processes.
- Drive adoption, optimization and transformation - Ensure we are fully leveraging Workday to meet strategic business and talent needs and pursue continuous improvement in business processes, integration, automation, and user experience.
- Partner with HR and other departments -- Understand their needs and requirements, make recommendations for solutions, and roadmap and prioritize to support CWS’s business objectives.
- Coordinate with internal and external partners - Work with 3rd party consultants and vendors to ensure configuration and integrations are efficient, compliant, and accurate.
- Manage HRIS workload -- Own planning and release strategies for WD semi-annual releases as well as new features, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Analyze business requirements and develop or modify programs to ensure the effective storage, retrieval and reporting of team member data.
- Maintain data integrity of HRIS system through pro-active means (audits, queries, etc.).
- Ensure systems and processes are documented and compliant with HR strategies, policies, and governmental regulations.
- Provide front-line support, troubleshooting, and training to end users on features and functionality of Workday.
What You Will Need
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years of Workday experience.
- Experience with various Workday modules: HCM, Recruitment, Time, Attendance, Performance, Benefits, Talent, Payroll, and LMS.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members within HR and across the business.
- Strong prioritization skills - Able to evaluate new opportunities and ask, determine requirements and prioritize based on business goals, return on investment, and risks to deliver near-term value without sacrificing long-term effectiveness.
- Strong project management - Able to break complex projects into manageable tasks, identify and engage appropriate resources, and deliver accurate, on-time results.
- Creative and innovative thinking skills - Able to identify and propose unique technical and process solutions to meet CWS’s business goals and operations.
- Strong communication - Written, verbal and listening skills to engage stakeholders, truly understand their needs, and influence to deliver best results for CWS.
- Data savviness - Able to analyze data, identify trends, and deliver relevant information that is clear, engaging, accurate, and aligned with CWS’s goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment using excellent organizational skills and precise attention to detail.
- Strong customer-centric attitude, high energy level and a sense of urgency.
- Human Resources
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.