Manhattan-based, privately-held real estate investment firm is seeking a motivated Controller.
Primary duties of the Controller include oversight and management of day-to-day transactions, reporting, and support for the firm’s CFO.
Responsibilities to include:
- Recording daily transactional activity;
- Prepare weekly and monthly bank reporting;
- Monitor and maintain schedules for accounts receivable and interest receivable;
- Recording receipts and disbursements and revenue/expenses;
- Generate weekly reports for reporting purposes;
- Compiling and supporting documentation for daily transactions;
- Primary function will be accounting but will also assist in administrative duties when required.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be proficient in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree required with excellent academic record;
- 1-3 years of experience; preference will be given to those candidates with a background in real estate asset or investment management, however, it is not required.
- Related industries for background experience can include, but are not limited: accounting, auditing, consulting and project management.
- Accounting / Control
- Alternative Investments
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.