Title: Asset Manager
Industry: Real estate
Required Education / Experience: Master’s degree or 2-5 years of real estate asset management experience
Location: Seattle, WA
Company and Opportunity:
Bridge33 Capital is a quickly growing vertically integrated real estate investment firm. Since 2013 we’ve been focused on acquiring value-add retail and office properties across the country. Our portfolio currently includes over 3MM square feet spread across 16 states. The company is backed by an impressive and diverse network of advisors with expertise and leadership experience in real estate, retail, technology, and finance.
As part of the asset management team you'll develop and implement a strategy for your properties and play a large part in building the asset management platform. This position requires the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial setting, the soft skills needed for managing stakeholders, and the attention to detail required for rigorous financial analysis.
The position is based in Seattle, WA and requires periodic travel.
Bridge33 is an equal opportunity employer.
- Develop and implement business plans for assets under your responsibility including, but not limited to, operating budgets and a leasing strategy
- Work closely with company leadership, finance, property management, debt and acquisitions teams to ensure assets' long-term success
- Become an expert on the markets where your assets are located
- Identify short and long-term value creation opportunities
- Transition newly acquired assets onto our asset and property management platforms
- Present quarterly property updates to internal stakeholders and investors
- Review asset level monthly financial reports
- Coordinate with property management to ensure best-in-class operations
- Actively drive your properties success
- Assist in building the asset management platform to position the company for continued growth
- Demonstrate your consistent dedication to our core values
- Master's degree or 2-5 years of experience in real estate asset management
- High integrity and ethical standards
- A “roll up your sleeves” attitude
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work independently
- Strong Excel skills and familiarity with Google productivity tools
- Excellent analytical skills and a strong sense of urgency
- Be a problem solver who thrives when handling ambiguity
Bridge33 Values: Our company culture is informed by our values:
- Best | Find it. Be it. Surpass it.
- Relationships | Build them.
- Integrity | There’s no excuse for doing the wrong thing.
- Develop our people | Help others become more.
- Go big | Have an impact.
- Evolve | Don't become obsolete.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis