PKF hotelexperts is a renowned international hospitality consulting firm that is part of a global network of financial service providers. PKF’s clients include hotel developers, operators, landowners, and investors seeking to create viable, unique, and carefully studied hotel and lifestyle assets in markets around the world. The company offers market and feasibility analysis, financial transaction support, operator search and selection, development services, and asset management to its clients. We specialize in helping developers solve complex problems throughout the life of their projects and in advising investors on the health of markets and assets they are targeting.
The company is building its US team and seeking qualified individuals to contribute to its dynamic growth plans ahead.
The Junior Consultant position is responsible for assisting project teams in the implementation of its studies and advisory work. Qualified candidates will have skills in the following areas: market research, data analysis, financial analysis, report writing. Candidates must have some experience in hospitality consulting, operations, development/ investment and must have a great curiosity for the numerous trends, brands, and advancements happening in the industry.
Specific duties include:
- Market research, both desktop and site interviews and analysis
- Data collection and analysis
- Financial analysis and proforma modelling
- Proposal and report writing
- Active quality control and internal and client-facing feedback at all stages of the project
- Networking and ongoing education through events and research
Other qualifications include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong written and verbal skills in English, preferably with some Spanish skills
- Strong computer skills, in particular, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Project and Outlook.
- Energetic, curious self-starter who is eager to learn
- Global Perspective with the ability to travel both domestically and internationally (max. 25 % of the time)
- Must have Right to Work in the US
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
- Research/Market Analysis
- Hospitality / Entertainment
1+ to 2 years
Apply for this job