JR1908282 Global Real Estate Analyst – Acquisitions
Your Future Team
AIG Global Real Estate has been a trusted global real estate equity investment manager of AIG and its affiliate insurance companies since 1987. For over 30 years, we have been sourcing, investing and managing a diversified real estate portfolio.
We are a recognized real estate investor and developer with an active focus on multifamily, office, retail, industrial, hospitality, senior housing, and student housing product types. We have longstanding relationships with a deep network of high-quality, institutional real estate operators and developers. We are advantaged in terms of our broad footprint with national and multinational execution capabilities.
Our diverse team of professionals has extensive real estate knowledge and has executed on a full-range of investment opportunities for decades.
For more details, please check our website at:
Your Contribution at AIG
The Analyst will be assigned to various areas of the business working on a variety of projects and transactions across several asset types in the Southeast US region.
- Underwriting of potential new multifamily, office, industrial, and retail developments/acquisitions;
- Financial underwriting and pro-forma modeling with Excel and Argus;
- Facilitation of the due diligence and closing process, including managing documentation and coordinating with third party consultants, lawyers, etc.;
- Perform in-depth economic and demographic research for identified new investments and target markets;
- Preparation of written investment committee memorandums in relation to proposed transactions.
What we are looking for
- Ideally, one year or more of work relevant experience in finance or investment. Real estate work experience is strongly preferred;
- Basic understanding of all aspects of property investment, including but not limited to market analysis, financial analysis including property valuation, capital markets, project budgeting and scheduling;
- Strong financial analysis and (building models from scratch, working on advance formulas, etc.);
- Works independently;
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and abilities; demonstrating confidence in building and effectively maintaining positive relationships with clients, partners, developers and co-workers
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong computer skills, including Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Argus is highly preferred;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Financial Analysis
- Research/Market Analysis
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.