Realty Income, The Monthly Dividend Company®, one of four San Diego based S&P 500 companies dedicated to providing shareholders with dependable monthly income. Our company is structured as a REIT, and its monthly dividends are supported by the cash flow from over 5,600 real estate properties owned under long-term lease agreements with regional and national commercial tenants. To date, our company has declared almost 600 consecutive common stock monthly dividends throughout its 50-year operating history and has continually increased the dividend since Realty Income's public listing in 1994 (NYSE: O). Our company attracts individuals who value integrity, perseverance, and teamwork. If you appreciate working in a professional environment that rewards employees based on merit and values a work-life balance, make sure to apply today!
As Realty Income’s HR Talent Partner, you will be working alongside a team of talent aficionados. Willing to hit the ground running and embrace a variety of roles and departments at Realty Income, the excitement of talent acquisition runs rampant on our HR team, and with our hiring managers. Your ability to create an engaging candidate experience, articulate our compelling value proposition, be organized, as well as create and cultivate relationships with key stakeholders such as our hiring managers and department heads will be at the heart of this role. A refined approach for screening candidate profiles, constructing and negotiating offer letters while understanding our compensation philosophy, and a strong understanding of EEO and ADA guidelines, will aide to your success as an HR Talent Partner!
Your Contribution to the Team Includes:
Full Cycle Recruiting
- Manages sourcing, application review, screening, interview, and selection of new employees.
- Maintains schedule of openings in coming quarters, so recruiting can be planned around anticipated openings.
- Partner with managers and department heads to develop candidate profiles and sourcing strategies.
- Establishes and maintains contacts with employment sources, such as recruiters, colleges, and trade associations.
- Complete compensation analysis, gather compensation data, and finalized job descriptions for open requisitions and candidate offers.
- Administers background check process to include any testing of applicants, use of background check services, and reference checks.
- Assist with Onboarding of new employee with HR staff. Provide recruiting training, new employee introductions, new hire paperwork follow up as appropriate.
- Capture, code, and store all relevant candidate information in the applicant tracking software system.
- Establishes procedures for recruitment, placement, and skill utilization.
Social Media and Diversity Recruiting Management
- Develop and maintain a progressive employment brand on a variety of social media outlets.
- Continually review recruitment trends and new websites to incorporate to improve brand presence and diversity outreach.
- Ensure all positions are advertised on diversity job boards.
College Recruiting & Internship Program
- Manage and administer the college recruiting program; identify schools to target, build relationships with onsite career development office and professors, schedule onsite recruiting events, conduct campus interviews, select candidates to be made offers and coordinate extended starts dates.
- Assist with the management and coordination of the summer college intern program.
Building Talent Pools
- Specifically, develop talent pools/pipelines (from passive status) of candidates with skills critical to Realty Income.
- Perform extensive web-based research into targeted skill areas, to generate background sourcing information and find sources of potential contacts and passive candidates;
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and scope current and future talent needs through needs analysis and internal client group business plans, related to workforce planning.
- Participate in the development of various Corporate HR related projects including process improvements, policy and program development and implementation, as needed
System Administration, Reporting, and Analytics
- Provide reporting (quarterly, annually, or as needed) to senior HR management on recruiting/employment activities.
- Gather candidate feedback, and discuss results with hiring managers to determine opportunities for improvement in the candidate experience
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of 5 years recruiting experience, preferably internal corporate experience
- Experience and demonstrated proficiency with an ATS (i.e. Ultipro, Jobvite, Taleo, etc.) a must.
Certificates, Licenses or Registrations:
- Preferable certified internet recruiter (CIR).
- Human Resources certification a plus.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Analytical, process and problem-solving skills.
- Effectively communicates with people across all levels of the organization and cultures
- Excellent consultative skills.
- Able to work with sensitive/confidential information and maintain/protect integrity of this data and the HR department.
- Strong organizational skill with the ability meet deadlines with accuracy, work on own initiative, good planning and time management skills.
- Ability to execute in ambiguous situations and take the lead without explicit instructions.
- Human Resources
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.