Director of Acquisitions - Role Description
Skyline AI is looking for an exceptional, highly experienced Director of Acquisitions, to join the team at our headquarters in SoHo, Manhattan. The Director of Acquisitions will be in charge of all aspects of real estate acquisitions including sourcing, underwriting, due diligence, closing, and disposition.
About Skyline AI
Skyline AI is the artificial intelligence investment manager for commercial real estate. Skyline AI partners with leading commercial real estate firms to establish next-generation investment vehicles augmented by artificial intelligence. Founded in 2017, Skyline AI is backed by Sequoia Capital, JLL (NYSE: JLL), TLV Partners, Nyca Partners, DWS group, and others. The company's headquarters is located in New York, with an additional office in Tel Aviv.
- Source and screen investment targets within Skyline AI’s investment criteria
- Build relationships with potential operating partners and conduct thorough and comprehensive due diligence
- Build relationships with leading brokers and investment bankers
- Negotiate investment and management agreements and all investment related contracts
- Work with the VP of Investment on all aspects of the due diligence process and preparation of in-depth investment committee reports
- Be involved in strategic discussions on new target markets
- MBA or MS with strong academic credentials
- 10+ years of direct real estate acquisition and business development experience in multifamily from top-tier real estate firms
- Experience in various asset classes (a plus)
- Phenomenal deal execution capabilities. Ability to work independently and set priorities within a high paced environment
- Excellent networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills. Fast proactive thinking, and problem-solving mentality
- Extraordinary quantitative and analytical capabilities
- Deep real estate and finance understanding
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- This position does require travel to view sites, business development meetings, and more
- Diligent, resourceful, meticulous, solid work ethic and a team player
- Willingness to work in a demanding environment
- Good technological orientation
- We are seeking excellence-oriented, service-first team members who echo Skyline’s values of accountability, focus, and resilience.
- Due Diligence
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.