Join Fidelity Real Estate’s Operations team by overseeing and managing all relocation functions across the Enterprise. As Relocation Director, you will play a key role in the safe, continuous operation of Fidelity’s campuses by reviewing the existing end-to-end relocation process to develop, implement and enforce a new relocation strategy to be deployed and managed across the entire portfolio as well as assigning roles and responsibilities, defining SLAs and ensuring that accountability is clear and properly measured. In addition, you will implement a continuous improvement program for all relocation strategies, to identify opportunities for improvement and strategic thinking.
Fidelity Real Estate Company (FREC) is the corporate real estate division of Fidelity Investments, providing a full range of services to Fidelity business units nationally and internationally. FREC manages more than 11 million square feet of space in the United States and overseas, including 13 North American and six international corporate sites, four mission-critical data centers and more than 190 retail investor centers. Our philosophy is customer-centric; everything we do focuses on delivering solutions that meet the needs of our customers at all levels
The Expertise You Have
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with a BS in Project Management, Facility Management, Construction Management, Architecture, Project Strategy or some related degree
- 10+ years of increasing responsibility in managing occupancy planning, facilities management, space management, moves management, and CAD Management processes across a broad geography in a remote and virtual environment
- 10+ years of increasing data management experience with respect to IWMS or CAFM systems
The Skills You Bring
- You are Proficient in IWMS or CAFM solutions, with a focus on space management and CAD solutions
- You have strong Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project skills
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- You have strong working knowledge of architectural drawings and furniture solutions
- You have the ability to successfully communicate with contractors, business partners, vendors and team members
You demonstrate high level of performance in project budgeting and scheduling as well as vendor oversight and coordination
The Value You Deliver
- Leading and supporting the relocation team across the entire Enterprise, including the oversight and management of furniture solutions and space data integrity. This will include managing staffing levels to ensure appropriate staffing at all sites to support relocation volume.
- Proactively managing vendor partners and subcontracted services associated within the relocation function – i.e. physical move vendor, furniture vendors, art vendors, move supplies etc. Responsibilities will include KPI oversight, QBRs, and ensuring that vendors are achieving required SLAs, etc.
- Leading the upcoming Boston redevelopment relocation efforts over the life of the project, inclusive of working with internal and external business partners to define to/from locations, support the management of furniture needs, IWMS drawling management, data oversight, etc. in an effort to deliver a great associate experience.
- Partnering with internal and external teams across the corporate portfolio to ensure the success of Fidelity’s workplace strategy. Specifically, work closely with change management to ensure that we are successfully delivering and maintaining a great associate experience through the relocation process.
- Developing, implementing, and enforcing overall relocation strategy, including an end-to-end process across the portfolio to ensure moves are consistently managed and roles and responsibilities are clearly defined.
- Implementing a continuous improvement program for relocations by proactively identifying opportunities for efficiencies throughout the portfolio while actively supporting an environment of teamwork, cooperation and strategic thinking. Provide quality assurance/quality control verification for the relocation function and data management to ensure a positive associate experience, effective and successful strategy, as well as data integrity.
- Project Management
10+ to 15 years
This job is no longer active.