Join the Archetype family! We are a tight knit team of real estate support specialist looking for the right person to bring aboard. Enjoy the benefits of working for a small and growing company - flexibility, fast paced, and personal experience. We appreciate an individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and offer an opportunity to contribute at levels beyond the day to day tasks.
The Financial Analyst position is responsible for providing timely, accurate, and actionable information supporting the Debt Asset Management department on commercial real estate loans. The role includes interacting with borrowers and clients on multiple active projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate and perform construction draw reviews in a timely and thorough manner
- Reconcile and review loan draws for funding of renovations, tenant impartments, leasing and capital costs
- Review of GC and sub pay applications; including AIA documentation (G702/G703), contracts, and change orders
- Analyze project invoice billings to ensure they are in conformance with the scope, terms and conditions
- Critique and monitor construction budgets and project schedules in conjunction with 3rd party consultant reports
- Ensure all necessary lien law related and proof of insurance documentation is obtained
- Assist with the preparation of bi-monthly/monthly financial statements and percent complete calculations
- Monitor loan covenant compliance (conditions precedent, initial funding, final funding, completion dates, etc.)
- Proactively seek resolutions on identified project and/or draw deficiencies with guidance of Asset Manger
- Maintain project files and Excel spreadsheets.
- Various duties- such as: typing, filing, copying, composing letters, setting up files, etc.
- Other financial analysis duties as may be required under our scope of service for clients
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- An understanding of commercial real estate transactions and industry terms
- Solid analytical skills
- The ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- A desire to succeed in a team-structured, fast-paced environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, including ability to build complex Excel worksheets
- Proficiency in Word and Outlook
- An academic background in finance, accounting or real estate
- Construction lending and/or development experience in Commercial Real Estate
- Team player with strong communication skills
- Experience with Construction Draw processing and deadlines
- Financial Analysis
- Investment Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.