ASSET MANAGER – Chicago, IL
A boutique private equity firm is seeking an asset manager to oversee its multifamily operation in the greater Chicago metropolitan area. Successful candidates must have the following experience.
- Applicant must based in Chicago or willing to relocate
- Minimum five (5) year multifamily operational experience with an emphasis on unit upgrade programs is required.
- Working knowledge of and past experience managing large capital expenditure programs on assets of varying ages is mandatory.
- Verifiable experience overseeing the annual budget process produced by the third-party managers.
- Proven ability to execute business plans and budgets to maximize asset performance.
- Advanced understanding of the Office suite of software.
- Thorough understanding of property management software, i.e. Yardi or Onesite.
- Ability to produce complex analytical reviews of property and third-party performance.
- Strong analytical skills including understanding of ROI, cash analysis and promote calculations.
- Verbal abilities to articulate asset performance to investment partners as needed.
- Knowledge of the due diligence process.
- Experience with negotiation of property management and construction management agreements.
- Ability to direct teams and ensure compliance with loan and joint venture agreements.
- Experience managing joint venture relationships, lender relationships, and third-party vendors.
- Knowledge of the local market and competition.
This position will report to the COO of the company based in New York City.
Compensation includes a competitive salary, health insurance, paid time off and performance bonuses. Interested candidates should provide a cover letter articulating their qualifications and salary requirements. The successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check.
- Asset Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job