The Real Estate/Hospitality Treasury Manager is responsible for the ongoing cash management functions of the Company. This includes, but is not limited to daily cash administration, cash forecasting, investor distributions, and implementation of corporate wide treasury policies.
- Perform cash management operations including daily cash administration, cash balancing and cash forecasting of 50+ bank accounts
- Analyze and manage daily corporate liquidity; execute appropriate short-term borrowing, initiate cash investing transactions and establishment of daily cash position thresholds.
- Responsible for bank account maintenance and opening/closing accounts.
- Prepare Cash Flow statements and forecasts for real estate investment holdings to assist in forecasting investment entity/fund capital calls and distributions.
- Maintain the company’s Investment Management Software platform
- Assist Executive team in managing the relationship with individual and institutional investors
- Prepare RFPs for credit card processing and payment solutions
- Assist the acquisitions and dispositions teams in all property transactions as needed including new bank accounts, credit card set up, etc.
- Ensure sufficient internal controls are established and functioning properly.
- Review, analyze monthly banking service fees for cost reasonableness, and follow up with banks accordingly.
- Prepare wires and ACHs on an as-needed basis
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3+ years of experience in a Treasury function
- Real estate experience preferred
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills required
- Yardi experience preferred
- Accounting / Control
- Hospitality / Entertainment
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.