Realty Income is one of San Diego's premier employers conveniently located next to the 5 and 56 freeway interchange in Carmel Valley. Recognized for our 50 year history of disciplined investment that funds our continued growth, Realty Income is one of only four companies in the region on the S&P 500. Our employees enjoy a highly professional work environment, long-term growth opportunities, excellent benefits, bonuses, and stock that has paid a monthly dividend for over 590 consecutive months!
If you have a commitment to excellence, a desire to continually get better, and are able to find solutions then Realty Income is the place for you. Our Finance and Accounting Team is looking to hire a Treasury and Hedging Manager who will support the Senior Vice President, Controller.
Specifically, the Treasury Specialist will have responsibility for:
- Capture day-to-day funding needs of the company by liaising with company departments.
- Plan future funding needs for the company to lower interest charges and ensure that cash balances are at requisite levels during quarter ends.
- Open and close company bank accounts both domestically and internationally, including coordinating the preparation of necessary documents.
- Supervise daily borrowing in the US and international markets. Execute borrowing letters on our domestic and multi-currency credit facility as needed.
- Work with Accounting Management towards the production of an automated daily cash report in the future.
- Work with Accounting Management team to set-up wires and ensure that necessary daily wires are sent out on a timely basis.
- Oversee cash management banking and financial institution relationship in the treasury capacity. Implement new bank technologies, products and services to improve cash cycle and simplify company operations.
- Act as a company administrator on our interactive bank portals.
- Work with banks on new credit line agreements/amendments.
- Work with various banks on structures and set-up for hedging strategies in various countries, as required.
- Work with Accounting to prepare bank reconciliations on our cash accounts.
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies. Manage Sarbanes-Oxley compliance for treasury operations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required to communicate effectively with external business partners and employees at all levels within the organization. Communication consisting of business requests to accurately process the handling of invoices, checks and other business-related items to maintain compliance with corporate policies and procedures.
Education, Experience and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, or accounting
- 4- 6 years of relevant work experience
- Industry experience is preferred.
- Certified Treasury Professional (CTP) designation is a plus
- Prior experience with foreign currency hedging strategies is helpful
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer proficiency (Microsoft Office (2007 or higher), Word, Excel, Outlook, Typing).
- Knowledge of software to include Yardi, Yardi PayScan, and Wells Fargo CEO.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent coordination, organizational and administrative skills.
- Ability to handle large volume of work, meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, reliable and flexible.
- Driven and self-motivated.
- Professional conduct and discretion at all times.
- Ability to work independently without supervision.
To all recruitment agencies, Realty Income does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our job’s alias, Realty Income employees, or any company location. Realty Income is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
This job is no longer active.