Link Industrial Properties
Regional Lease Administrator
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. Link currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Immediate need for Senior Regional Lease Administrator in any Link office nationwide preferable Fort Washington PA – remote work a possibility depending on location.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in business, Accounting, Finance or a Paralegal Certificate.
- A minimum of 7+ years’ experience in Commercial Lease Administration, Property Accounting, Property Management, Real Estate Law or related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) with Yardi or MRI database experience preferred.
- Detail-oriented and results-oriented with a desire to learn and support new technologies and processes.
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Strong analytical and organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong ability to interpret complex commercial lease language, related real estate documentation and have general property accounting knowledge in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written and the ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company in a highly professional manner.
- Adaptability to changing demands.
- Responsible for the day-to-day functions of lease administration, including but not limited to abstracting leases, review of existing and new lease reoccurring charges to ensure accuracy, CPI rent escalations, and tracking/monitoring critical lease dates.
- Review new leases, amendments, assignments, terminations and other lease documents – prepare and/or review accurate and detailed lease abstracts including all critical dates and financial requirements, and resolution of lease compliance issues.
- Process lease documents and circulate to accounting department for approval and posting of monthly recurring charges, CPI increases, and any miscellaneous billings/adjustments related to rent.
- Coordinate and follow up with the Asset Managers and/or Property Managers regarding the verification of building square footage, unit changes, rent commencement, move-in/out forms, holdover, major tenant information, Certificates of Insurance and other portfolio issues.
- Partner with Construction Management and Property Management Departments on Tenant Improvement projects to monitor work completion for critical dates and the triggering of lease commencement/rent commencement.
- Maintain the integrity of the lease abstract database and coordinate all aspects of the lease administration process, including regular review of reports to ensure accuracy of lease data.
- Manage tenant contacts to update name and/or address change requests by reviewing and interpreting lease provisions and preparing documentation, if needed.
- Prepare correspondence as needed in conjunction with the processing of lease documents.
- Work on special projects that may arise within the Lease Administration department.
- Interact and work closely with Asset Management, Property Management, AR/Collections, Construction and Accounting. This position reports directly to the Lease Administration Manager.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion.
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
We have an entrepreneurial approach that encourages high performers to contribute and grow.
- Accounting / Control
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.