Link Industrial Properties
Construction Accountant – Fort Washington, PA Office
Link Industrial Properties (“LINK”) is Blackstone’s US industrial real estate operating platform. LINK currently manages a national portfolio of high-quality, well-located industrial assets totaling over 355 million square feet throughout the U.S. To review the Company’s latest news release and other corporate documents, please visit the Company’s website at
Qualifications and Experience:
- BA/BS required, Accounting or Finance degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience
- Public Accounting experience a plus
- Detail oriented, analytical, strong organizational skills, proven ability to meet deadlines, works well under pressure and possess the ability to manage time efficiently and prioritize effectively
- Ability to work as part of a team, as well as individually
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience with Yardi is a plus
- Willingness to take on additional projects necessary with the continuous growth and development of the company.
- Understanding of GAAP Accounting Requirements including but not limited to:
- Fixed assets and corresponding depreciation
- Capital vs R&M expenses
- Intangible Assets related to leasing
- Prepare monthly balance sheet work papers related to construction projects and fixed assets.
- Determining when to capitalize versus expense.
- Validating data in the system and coordinating any updates required to the correct department/person.
- Review/Approve job setup daily.
- Review/Approve invoices daily.
- Review leasing activity and ensure intangibles are setup/adjusted correctly.
- Work with the internal construction team to understand status of the projects and record accruals monthly.
- Ad-hoc projects as needed.
- Competitive base salary, potential to earn annual bonus at company’s discretion
- Comprehensive employee benefits package.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job