This is an outstanding opportunity for a motivated and technically proficient property manager to join TRC Capital Partners, a boutique real estate firm based in Houston. TRC Capital Partners develops, invests, and manages high quality office buildings and hotels, primarily in urban Texas locations. This individual will be based on-site in the Greenway Plaza area and serve as the property manager of a 200,000 sf mixed-use office building.
The Property Manager is charged with assisting in the day-to-day implementation of policies, procedures and programs that will assure a well-managed, well-maintained building, placing maximum emphasis on positive responses to the concerns and needs of tenants and on increasing the value of the property being managed.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day operational management of the building to approved quality standards.
- Supervise maintenance programs relating to the interior and exterior condition and appearance of the property.
- Participate in the day-to-day financial management of the property with specific attention to accounts receivable, collection activities, and maintenance of accounts payable on a current basis.
- Positive and prompt responses to requests from building tenants and to ensure problems are being solved promptly and to the mutual benefit of the tenant and the property.
- Selection of contract services, vendors, negotiations of service agreements and day-to-day monitoring of vendor performance to ensure full compliance with standards established within the service agreements.
- Assist in the collection, analysis and reporting of such statistical data as may be required to provide an accurate and current assessment of building management results, including, but not limited to, Monthly Variance and Quarterly Reforecast reports.
- Administration of all tenant leases in full compliance with lease provisions. The Property Manager will participate in the timely determination of escalations and timely collection of all rents.
- Construction management of capital projects and tenant improvements.
- The Property Manager is expected to be thoroughly knowledgeable of the following aspects of property management: Tenant Relations, Contract Service Administration, Lease Administration, Leading (Strategies and Negotiation), Escalations, Construction and Tenant Build-Outs, Remodeling, Engineering and Preventative Maintenance, Energy Management, Accounting and Finance, Budgeting, Policy Manual Administration, Security, Partner and Owner Representative Relations, Emergency Procedures, Insurance, Training, Personnel Administration, Employee Relations, and Management Skills.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a Property Manager managing Class A or B office property of >150,000+ square feet
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook) is required; MRI and Yardi experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Professional designation or class work towards a designation is highly recommended
- Valid driver’s license is required
- Must be able to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions
TRC Capital Partners, LLC, is a Houston based, privately held development and investment firm. Over the past twenty-five years, the TRC portfolio has included over $700 million in hospitality assets and over $350 million in commercial real estate on behalf and alongside of both private and institutional investors.
- Accounting / Control
- Property Management
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job