KM Partners has been retained in the search for a Top National Multifamily Investor, Developer, Owner-Operator in the search for a Senior Acquisitions Associate. This is one of the fastest growing Multifamily Housing Developers in the country, with the financial backing of a major Real Estate Investment Management company that has deep roots in the industry.
Responsible for sourcing and originating new deals, initial underwriting, relationship management, and closing of new acquisitions, while leveraging your existing network and continuing to build your own national network. Join the team and report directly to the VP of Acquisitions and Development in a fast-paced, fun, and collaborative environment with aggressive growth targets. Learn from a great mentor with 15+ years of experience in the industry who has been a leader in both Capital Markets as well as Acquisitions with a strong track record for the past 4+ years growing and leading the San Francisco office with our client.
Learn from other departments while working cross functionally and with company leadership to gain a more in-depth understanding of all aspects of acquisitions, financing, and deal execution. This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious professional ready to take the next step in their career with a desire to grow into a leadership role.
• Lead the sourcing, origination, underwriting, and closing of qualified investments (including partnership interests) for individual assets and portfolios. Maintaining the acquisitions pipeline and prospecting logs.
• Conducting investment valuations, determining highest and best use, then presenting investment models, and valuation recommendations to the acquisitions team.
• Analyzing and verifying property operating financial statements, rent rolls, rent comparables, audits, regulatory agreements, etc. and projecting future asset performance via a well-reasoned rationale.
• Applying to RFPs/RFQs
• Managing the preparation of investment presentations for senior management.
• Various ad hoc projects
• Experience working in the real estate industry in an acquisition/development, investment sales, investment banking, and underwriting; multifamily experience strongly preferred.
• Understanding of multifamily real estate financing mechanisms.
• Solid understanding of the underwriting and analytics with high attention to detail while maintaining a view of the big picture issues and requirements.
• Ability to operate with minimal oversight with a mindset that takes full ownership of their role and responsibilities while collaborating with the rest of the team.
• Great time management skills (the ability to execute potential investments quickly)
• Exceptional proficiency with Excel, particularly experience building and operating complex real estate financial models
• Good presentation and communication (oral and verbal) skills.
• High energy professional who values enjoying work and having fun as much as working hard and performing at a high level
KM Partners is a rapidly growing national Retained Executive Search & Professional Recruitment firm representing C-level Executive Leadership, Middle Management, and experienced Associates. We specialize in Real Estate & Development with a strong focus in Multifamily across the country.
- Brokerage / Sales
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.