Purpose of Job:
This contract position provides financial analysis, underwriting, and due diligence support for USAA Real Estate’s commercial real estate mortgage lending activities.
- Prepare detailed real estate financial analyses and financial modeling.
- Research and analyze market information to incorporate prudent modeling assumptions.
- Coordinate, compile, review and summarize property-related due diligence materials. Work with brokers and principals on issues related to asset due diligence. Coordinate with appraisers and other due diligence vendors as required.
- Create Commercial Mortgage Investment Committee investment briefs.
- Provide analytical support to Capital Markets loan closing and mortgage asset management staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen. The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
USAA Real Estate is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Females, Minorities, Veterans and Disabled.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Business, Real Estate, or related field.
- 1 to 3 years of commercial real estate industry work experience; preferably in mortgage lending.
- High level of proficiency in Excel and Argus is required.
- Exposure to and firm understanding of financial concepts with time value of money.
- Ability to commit to a contract term of a minimum of three to four months.
- Capital Markets
1+ to 2 years