MARKETING & CLIENT SERVICE ANALYST
San Francisco, CA
Stockbridge is an established real estate investment firm with $17.6 billion in AUM across a range of investment strategies and asset types throughout the U.S, with offices in San Francisco, Atlanta and Chicago.
Stockbridge’s Opportunistic and Platform Business (“OPB”) applies its significant expertise in development/redevelopment, transaction structuring and company formation to design opportunistic investment strategies for institutional investors seeking high total returns with definable risks. The business also structures and manages large-scale platform investments across the real estate risk/reward spectrum. OPB is overseen by firm founder Terry Fancher.
Stockbridge is currently seeking a Marketing & Client Service Analyst, preferably with 1 to 3 years of experience producing and managing the distribution of client-facing materials for firm(s) in real estate, broader financial services or related industries. Reporting to the Vice President, Marketing and Client Service and interfacing with other senior leadership, the Analyst will be the “go to” source for creating materials used to help attract new investors and nurture existing investor relationships. The ideal candidate is one-part marketer, one-part project manager, with strong communication and organizational skills.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Working in collaboration with the VP and senior leadership, design, produce and edit print marketing and client communications for both new product offerings and existing investment vehicles (e.g., presentations, quarterly client reports, case studies)
- Synthesize investment strategy and research findings into creative visuals that effectively convey complex concepts
- Serve as the central point of contact for marketing materials production, ensuring consistency with the firm’s brand standards
- Maintain and update a centralized database of firm statistics, track record and other information utilized in RFPs and firm marketing
- Own the distribution of client materials, including tracking client communications in the firm’s Juniper Square database; train and onboard new users
- Assist in the preparation of client due diligence materials, such as RFPs, questionnaires and responses to client follow-up requests
- Assist in the planning and coordination of investor meetings
- Assist in maintaining the firm’s website
Skills and Competencies
- BA or BS degree from an accredited institution
- Preferably 1 – 3 years of marketing, communications, client relations or design experience, with a firm in the real estate or broader financial services industry a plus
- Experience working with cross-functional teams and developing relationships in a fast-paced organization
- Ability to prioritize, coordinate, multi-task, and demonstrate initiative, often under tight deadlines and with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; strong editing and proofreading skills with careful attention to detail
- Experience designing and producing print marketing collateral, particularly for a sophisticated audience
- Mastery of Microsoft PowerPoint and Word; strong proficiency in Excel
- A knack for visual storytelling through graphics (experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop is a plus)
- Familiarity with the financial services industry regulatory environment is a plus
- Investor Relations
- Alternative Investments
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.