Who We Are
Revantage is a Blackstone Company that provides a highly skilled employee base, best-in-class processes, and state-of-the-art technology to multiple Blackstone real estate portfolio companies. Sectors include Hospitality, Industrial, Multi-Family, Office, Retail, Senior Housing, and Manufactured Homes.
Revantage, headquartered in Chicago, is one of three global offices that includes Revantage Asia and Revantage Europe.
What We Value: Our Culture
Creating a culture that inspires change and momentum require the right team. We know what it takes to lead an industry, and are looking for leaders who seek constant growth, want to excel, and continuously improve upon themselves and the industry. The culture at Revantage is built on our shared core values and commitment to be:
- Achievers – We expect high standards for ourselves and enable the success of our teams.
- Enthusiasts - We face challenges with optimism and believe anything is possible.
- Leaders - We commit to continuously improve our performance.
- Learners – We learn from our challenges and successes.
- Partners - We deliver value and positive impact to our partners.
Why This Role Is Valuable
The Finance Technology team functions as liaison between technical systems and financial business personnel to support and improve business strategies, processes, goals, and objectives of Revantage. This position is based out of Revantage’s headquarters in Chicago, IL.
HOW YOU ADD VALUE
- Identify financial reporting requirements of the Portfolio Companies and coordinate with stakeholders on reporting solution roadmap
- Provide financial systems support to ensure accuracy of financial reporting and compliance with all company-defined internal controls
- Facilitate communication between the technology team and business stakeholders to ensure solutions will meet business requirements
- Demonstrate working knowledge of general ledger accounting software and relational database concepts
- Proficient in Workday system functionality and configuration of Revantage business practices including, foreign currency translation and reporting and Allocations
- Document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and job aids across various Finance functions and standardize existing documentation
- Ensure consistent application of data governance and reporting standards across Revantage-supported Portfolio Companies and asset classes, including
- Metadata and data quality rules
- Chart of Accounts review and maintenance
- Control/approval matrix for configuration and reporting changes
- Provide training and functional support to end-users, including onboarding of new team members
- Analyze, understand, and troubleshoot issues within the financial systems applications, reporting tools, and ancillary systems
- Able to recognize areas for internal improvements and provide creative, comprehensive solutions
- Assist in the onboarding of new portfolios and ongoing matters of data governance
- Contribute to the coordination, testing, and implementation of future enhancement and/or integration projects for our financial reporting systems
- Collaborate across Global teams to align strategies and share best practices
WHAT YOU BRING TO THIS ROLE
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or technology with relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years related experience
- Must have knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong communication (written and verbal), problem solving, and interpersonal skills
- Desire to learn new technologies and grow technical and functional skill sets
- Self-starter with strong team leadership, the aptitude to think independently, multi-task and the motivation to work with a team in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with Workday
- Real estate experience
- CPA certification
- Experience implementing new finance systems and applications
- Experience with Essbase, Alteryx, Power BI or Tableau
PERKS FOR YOU
- Competitive salary, overall compensation & 401(k)
- Work-life balance offerings include:
- Remote work policy
- Productive Hours – weekly meeting-free work time
- Bi-Weekly Summer Fridays
- In-house and external learning & development opportunities
- Generous health insurance & wellness benefits
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.