LivCor, a Blackstone portfolio company, is a real estate asset management business specializing in multi-family housing. Formed in 2013 and headquartered in Chicago, LivCor is currently responsible for a portfolio of over 400 Class A and B properties comprising more than 150,000 units in markets across the United States.
Our business is focused on making real estate more valuable. But for us, it’s more than that. It’s people first, community always. It’s a life-filled career, not just a career-filled life. It’s doing good work, with good humans, and making a difference. It’s excellence in all its forms. Ultimately, we create great places to work, live, and grow. We do that by focusing on leaving people – and places – better than we found them.
Whew! Still with us? Cool. Let’s talk about where you’d fit in:
LivCor is looking to add an Advisor - Revenue & Performance – Amenities & Integrations to its team to support optimization of in unit amenity pricing and onboarding of new acquisitions. This role is an integral part of the team that acts as liaison between internal and external stakeholders and is responsible for organizing internal reporting. The ideal candidate must exhibit organization, strong communication skills across multiple platforms and passion for multifamily real estate.
Only read further if you are:
- Smart with Heart
You should be:
- Authentic. You do you. Together, we’ll do something amazing.
- A passionate person with a love for real estate and investing; and believes that helping others win is a noble cause, essential to our success.
- An excellent team player who enjoys working with others and has strong interpersonal skills.
- Highly motivated, energetic, and organized
- Gumby. Things change.
What you will do:
- Lead unit level amenity reviews for multi-family assets
- Serve as a point person for internal amenity reporting
- Works closely with Revenue & Performance and other LivCor Departments (Asset Management, Marketing, Technology, FP&A & ROI) teams to effectively keep them well informed on amenity review status
- Coordinate all aspects of implementation of Revenue & Performance Systems and communication to other internal departments
- Assist in future automation of on-boarding and implementation process
- Build relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between Revenue & Performance and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with overall team
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s degree strongly desired; equivalent experience within industry may be acceptable
- 3-5+ years of relevant operational multi-family real estate experience, onsite preferred
- Advanced technical and analytic skills preferred but not necessary (Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, and Asana)
- Highly organized, motivated, energetic, and independent with strong interpersonal skills
- Comfortable using software programs to process data and interpret the results through critical thinking
- Forward looking thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions
- Experience delivering professional presentations and communicating with senior executives
- Strong project management skills required; ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work outside normal business hours at times depending upon workload
- Some travel maybe required, up to monthly; travel would be oriented around property visits, partner meetings and industry related conferences/knowledge acquisition opportunities
What we offer:
We know that if we take care of our team everything else will fall into place. We aren’t perfect, but we will try to set very clear expectations, always let you know where you stand, and do everything in our power to help you get where you want to go.
Our culture and values matter to us. A lot. We’re definitely not serious but we take this stuff seriously, if you get what we mean. We want a place that is an ego-free zone. A place where good people do good things together. It shouldn’t be rocket science in workplaces, but for some reason it still is? We’re absolutely determined to be different, and we think we’re doing a pretty good job at it. We have a CEO who makes fun of himself, and who will encourage you to tell him when he is wrong. In fact, he needs people to – we all do. Supportive challenge is good, it’s how we get better. We like getting better. We also love diversity, of all kinds. We need people who look, sound, speak, love, and exist differently from one another. This isn’t at the end of this paragraph because it’s an afterthought. It’s SO important to us we want it to stand out.
Right. On to the technical stuff that we know matters to you. We offer competitive pay that is commensurate with the market and relevant experience, and a full slate of benefits that even includes things like paid parental leave.
If any of this sounds interesting, then maybe we are a fit. Life is too short to work with people you don’t like. So whatever you do, don’t make that mistake.
In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, the salary range for this position is $77,050 - $92,000 (for candidates that reside in CO). This role is bonus eligible. Benefits include generous health insurance and wellness benefits, 401(k), and paid time off.67
The LivCorian Values
- Be you. Be Real. Be Open. You do you. Together, we will do something amazing.
- Care, Always. We don’t want to let anyone down.
- Courageously Curious. We love to learn, even when it hurts.
- Help Others Win, Be A Good Neighbor. This is about ‘We, not Me.’
- Relentless Hustle, Heart & Humility. Work hard. Be Kind. Make Better.
Our company is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Our employment decisions are based on individual qualifications, job requirements and business needs without regard to race, color, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, religion, disability, citizenship status, national origin, pregnancy, veteran status and or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations, if you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email us.
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.