Financial Analyst - Portfolio Management
Fairfield Residential is a private equity investment manager in the multifamily real estate sector with over $10 Billion of assets under management, investing primarily on behalf of pension funds and other institutional investors, both foreign and domestic.
At Fairfield, we are proud to be a leader in the multifamily housing industry. We are passionate about creating exceptional and luxurious apartment living. Among the most experienced multifamily companies, Fairfield has developed and acquired over 1000 communities since 1985. We are an award-winning company that proudly employs over 1,300 associates who are dedicated to serving our customers at our apartment communities located in over 30 markets nationwide. We have a great opportunity for you to work side by side with our passionate, bright and highly experienced professionals in the Multifamily Housing industry.
Fairfield is looking for a financial analyst to join the Portfolio Management group to assist in the forecasting, valuation, portfolio analysis and investor reporting of our funds and joint ventures. This person will work alongside our portfolio managers, asset managers, executives and property management team to develop investment business plans by providing the necessary information to make key investment decisions.
- Monitoring of a portfolio of assets including variances from plan and forecasting
- Report on and present portfolio and asset performance relative to budget, proforma and/or industry benchmarks
- Provide complex financial modeling, valuations, projections, market research and performance ranking
- Support the department and asset management as necessary with preparation of reports, analysis and special projects including making presentations
- Identify regional, national and market trends
- Maintain ownership and responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of all workflow
- Comply with all Fairfield standards, applicable health and safety rules and regulations, as well as applicable local, state and federal laws
- Any other duties or responsibilities that may be assigned
- Complete company required training by established deadline
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university required, with a preferred major focus in finance, accounting, or real estate
- MBA is a plus but is not required
- Preferred 1-3 years of work experience in commercial real estate, financial analysis, accounting, or related fields
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required (knowledge of macros is a plus), as well as working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Powerpoint
- Financial modeling experience is preferred
- Complete understanding of basic financial concepts such as IRRs, NPVs, time value of money, etc.
- Desire to learn and grow professionally in the commercial real estate industry
- Outstanding organizational skills and ability to work under pressure to meet multiple deadlines
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience with Argus software a plus
Why consider us?
- Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
- Careers are made at Fairfield- We are committed to developing our staff through our robust in-person, online and social training. Promotions from within are encouraged
- Environmentally Aware- Fairfield leads the industry through our Living Green Program and our LEED Certified communities
- Award Winning- Fairfield is recognized for our customer service, training and professionalism
- Cutting Edge Technology- Fairfield utilizes innovative property leasing and accounting software that maximizes productivity
Estimated Rate of Pay:
$70,000.00 - $90,000.00
This position is exempt; the range above reflects annual base salary
*Annual bonus potential in addition to base salary
This job is no longer active.