We are looking for a college student with exceptional business and communication skills, who is eager to gain hands-on experience within a small sales team. This internship is a part-time position with a 15-20 hours/week commitment.
• Generate, write and edit company blog posts;
• Edit existing, and create original, marketing materials for the Globe sales team to utilize;
• Propose strategies to optimize our social media efforts;
• Assist in prospect research;
• Draft introductory letters designated for potential Globe clients;
• Design infographics for use in email campaigns, utilizing Illustrator and/or Photoshop;
• Assist in general office duties, as needed.
• Currently enrolled college student, preferably studying business or marketing;
• Excellent written and oral communication skills;
• Have an understanding of the marketing landscape, as they will be advising our team on best marketing practices;
• Proficiency in MS Office;
• Basic Photoshop and/or Illustrator skills are a plus, but not mandatory;
• Excellent sense of responsibility and attention to detail;
• Ability to work both independently and part of a team depending on the project.
Start / End Dates: May 2019 - August 2019 -- APPLY TODAY!
Send your resume, cover letter, and 2 short writing samples to vfleisher at globemoving dot com with "Marketing & Sales Summer Internship" in the subject line.
Company website: globemoving dot com
- Business Development
- Project Management
Less than 1 year
This job is no longer active.