Invesco is a leading global asset management firm with more than $888.2 billion* in assets under management. We provide our retail and institutional clients a diverse and comprehensive range of investment capabilities to help people get more out of life. Invesco is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange (IVZ) and has about 7,000 employees in over 20 countries.
(*As of December 31, 2018)
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Under minimal supervision, responsible for providing support to the Distribution organization regarding compensation matters. The Commission Manager will manage the analytics and operational processes around sales incentives, and partner closely with Compensation, Distribution, Finance and leadership teams to align compensation with company revenue and growth objectives.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
- Serve as a data subject matter expert around products, pricing and growth initiatives to understand and determine their impact to sales goals and compensation.
- Manage modeling and reporting to provide guidance to Distribution and Finance leaderships to make informed business decisions, monitor results of strategies, and recommend alternative courses of action, where appropriate.
- Serve as project manager on large scale commission related projects and update system configurations in response to changes in territory structure.
- Work closely with client facing members of Distribution to answer questions and provide information regarding commissions and incentive plans; research and resolve concerns related to compensation payouts.
- Provide guidance on targets and expectations on return on investments and determine system capabilities to support the programs.
- Consistently evaluate processes and guidelines to gain efficiencies.
- Incorporate results of research and analysis into executive presentations and reporting and deliver monthly financial presentation with highlights of drivers to overall commission expense.
- Performs special analyses and tasks that are complex in nature as required.
- Responsible for providing SOX and regular audit requests, maintaining SOX flows and spreadsheet control document and ensuring SOX compliance by the entire team.
- Build key relationships with key peers and business partners to ensure team effectiveness.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- A minimum of 6-8 years of relevant work experience including specific experience supporting Distribution and commission matters
- Supervisory and project management experience required.
- Familiarity with Asset Management industry and business preferred.
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Must have demonstrated ability to lead projects.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to interact effectively with a variety of individuals including subordinate personnel are required.
- Must demonstrate strong analytical skills and be proficient in reviewing financial data.
- Must have the ability to manage multiple projects, delegate work, prioritize work, meet deadlines and concentrate on detailed information.
- The ability to cooperate in a team environment is critical.
Formal Education: (minimum requirement to perform job duties)
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics required.
FLSA (US Only): Exempt
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The job holder may be required to perform other duties as deemed appropriate by their manager from time to time.
Invesco's culture of inclusivity and its commitment to diversity in the workplace are demonstrated through our people practices. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, age, or veteran status. Our equal opportunity employment efforts comply with all applicable U.S. state and federal laws governing non-discrimination in employment.
This job is no longer active.