Associate Director for Maintenance
University at Buffalo - Campus Living
This is a full time professional position responsible for oversight and management for the business process of Campus Living Facilities Maintenance. The University’s housing program is currently comprised of 2.5 million square feet across two campuses, which serves over 8,000 residents.
General responsibilities include:
- Developing and upholding policies and procedures which align with all applicable laws, codes, standards and contracts.
- Managing an annual operating budget of $9 million; Exercising control of materials and services necessary to maintain Campus Living facilities.
- Working to continually improve the quality of customer service and the efficient use of resources.
- Providing leadership to supervisory staff. Must manage with compliance with all federal, state, university, departmental and collective bargaining agreements.
- Serving as liaison between Campus Living and other departments on facilities related matters.
Bachelor’s Degree in Management or related field is required. Three years of management and supervisory experience with a building services or maintenance department within a college/university, large hotel or hospital is required. Work experience with union represented employees is preferred.
To view the complete vacancy announcement/requirements and/or to apply, visit University at Buffalo's website, posting #P1900204. Application deadline is October 23, 2019.
- Facilities Management
2+ to 5 years