We are currently seeking an Asset Manager to join our Development and Investments ( D&I ) team. This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated self-starter possessing strong financial skills, business acumen and leadership to work with the Development & Investment team in analyzing, monitoring, and reporting on the performance of Foundry s investment portfolio. This role will assist in overseeing the leasing strategies, the operating expenses at the property, and the capital expenditure plan all of which are required to be compliant with the pro forma for the property. The role will have regular communication with equity partners to ensure the strategies for the property are being executed appropriately. Additionally, this person will work with the acquisition and underwriting teams once a property has been identified and will provide support in gathering market information and due diligence items through the closing of a property.
Essential Job Functions:
- Review, analyze and reconcile monthly property financial statements; write standard monthly reports and maintain plans and actions.
- Update monthly cash analysis for each asset, monitoring cap ex and other operating expense items.
- Monitor the financial performance of investments, which entails maintaining financial models, reviewing annual budgets, and raising awareness of performance concerns
- Produce ad hoc analyses to evaluate the performance of assets.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for value enhancement, improving cash flow and reducing expenses within the portfolio, including dispositions and re-financings.
- Collect market data and conduct benchmarking analysis.
Education and Experience Requested:
- Must have an undergraduate degree in Finance or Real Estate
- Minimum of 8+ years of relevant asset management experience in commercial office or industrial real estate.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required; Argus experience preferred
- Understanding of accounting procedures and financial reports with ability to analyze variances
- Excellent oral and written communication skills (spelling and grammar), good phone skills, organized, able to set priorities and meet deadlines, able to multitask, carefully proofs own work
- Proven record of providing excellent customer service, both internal and external
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain positive customer relationships.
- Effective time manager Proven ability to consistently manage multiple projects with accuracy and zero missed deadlines
- Extremely high energy; fast-paced and driven to succeed. Keen ability to work efficiently autonomously or as a member of a team
- Organized - Creates, implements, and utilizes efficient systems and methods to maintain a highly-organized workspace and office
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.
- Asset Management
- Financial Analysis
- Advisory Services/Consulting
7+ to 10 years
This job is no longer active.