L&B Realty Advisors, LLP, is currently looking for an Analyst to assist in Asset Management in developing, implementing and monitoring all aspects of retail investment strategies and processes to ensure that investment performance is appropriate for the client. This position is located at our corporate office in Dallas, TX and will report to the Executive Vice President of Retail Asset Management
Analyst – Asset Management-Retail
- Review property reports for accuracy and variances;
- Review, edit, or write narratives or summaries for monthly, quarterly and annual reports;
- Prepare annual budgets and asset plans;
- Prepare quarterly property valuations;
- Perform ARGUS and Excel based real estate cash flow modeling;
- Perform valuations of retail real estate assets using the cost approach, income approach, (direct capitalization approaches) and sales comparison analysis;
- Review appraisals for retail real estate assets;
- Coordinate and review annual property appraisals;
- Coordinate information between departments;
- Assist asset manager in supervising third party managers;
- Create, implement, and maintain various tracking criteria related to property operations and performance;
- Assist asset manager in conducting property inspections – light travel necessary;
- Assist property due diligence for acquisitions and dispositions;
- Communicate with tenants as necessary;
- Establish and maintain network of contacts in real estate, insurance, legal and marketing professions;
- Other duties as assigned.
- BBA in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Real Estate or 2 – 3 years related experience
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Proficiency in Argus and Excel (an Excel proficiency test may be administered)
- Detail oriented with ability to multitask
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products - Outlook, Word & Excel
- Strong capacity to learn new software
L&B Realty Advisors offers an excellent benefits package including vacation and sick pay, tuition reimbursement, PPO medical/dental/vision plan, matching 401(k) plan, above average holidays, health club reimbursement, and business casual work environment.
L&B Realty Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Asset Management
- Portfolio Management
2+ to 5 years
This job is no longer active.