The Manager Corporate Real Estate Services is accountable for providing real estate services for locations throughout North America by managing / leading site selection and design; construction projects; and relocations in a cost effective manner. Serves as liaison between consultants, contractors, landlords, vendors, branch management, etc. This position applies independent discretion and decision making to ensure real estate portfolio administration projects are handled in a timely, efficient, and cost effective manner and has authority to approve and manage projects.
Provides real estate services including site selection, reviews business and legal contracts, negotiates terms, creates lease abstracts and manages the lease administration process.
Serves as project manager and manages architectural and engineering design and construction including decisions regarding project budgets, estimates, and revisions. Inspects construction progress for new locations, expansions, and renovations.
Meets with management and oversees space planning/layout design, procures and manages furniture installation and inventory, and resolves any maintenance and warranty issues.
Evaluates facility and real estate project requirements and establishes project cost estimates and schedules. Ensures that each project is managed in an efficient, effective, and timely manner.
Manages all real estate and facilities services for locations including equipment analysis, design and installation of audio/visual and security systems, and telecom cabling contractors. Arranges janitorial, landscape, maintenance, security, and other services as necessary.
Manages other facilities related projects to include selection of utility providers, negotiating utility rates and resolving leasing/service contractor issues.
Maintains documentation for relocations, construction projects, and vendors in an organized manner.
Liaison between branch management and vendor services for branch locations including vendor selection and negotiation, obtaining required insurance documentation, monitoring performance quality levels, and processing invoices.
Completes additional duties and projects as assigned in a quality and timely manner by meeting with manager to review project specifications, developing a project plan and by effectively completing assigned project.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
High School or General Education Degree (GED) required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field (i.e. architectural, business, engineering, facilities or property management, real estate, etc.) and five to ten years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Must understand real estate law, leasing, and contracts.
Lease administration / management experience is highly desirable, including prior knowledge of multiple properties / landlords / leases across North America.
Knowledge of principles and practices applied in planning, design, construction, and maintenance of facilities.
Experience in facilities, property or real estate management; design; construction; facility maintenance; furniture / space planning; interior decoration; janitorial; landscape; procurement; security and telecom is desirable.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATIONS
- Exhibits strong interpersonal / teamwork skills in order to develop effective relationships with individuals and groups inside and outside the TTI organization.
- Ability to travel to locations throughout North America.
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess strong customer service orientation.
- Strategic thinking skills for planning budgets and projects.
- Demonstrates confidence and the appropriate level of assertiveness and finesse necessary to influence others and conduct effective negotiations.
- Knowledge of budgeting, corporate financial systems and procurement.
- Exhibits strong project management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft applications at an intermediate level preferred.
- Familiarity with design / space planning and facility maintenance software is desirable.
- Must possess a valid Texas Driver’s License, safe driving record and be insurable by company’s liability carrier.
- Professional certification from BOMA, CORENET, IFMA, SIOR, or similar organization is desirable.
This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the international Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). To perform the position, you must be a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. Person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e., ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
TTI, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, religion, physical or mental disability, veterans’ status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Facilities Management
- Project Management
7+ to 10 years