The Tenant Service Coordinator primarily performs administrative and clerical work as related to tenant services for a city-wide portfolio and supports property management in other routine functions. The main responsibilities include answering the reception phone, responding to tenant requests, contract administration and administering the tenant work order system. This position is the frontline in customer service, and will identify trends in tenant work orders, and ensure metrics are being met with service requests. This position is located at the mid-Atlantic regional office in Washington, DC.
- At least two years experience in customer service required, property management experience preferred.
- High School degree or equivalent required, two or four year college degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Real estate software experience preferred.
- Excellent phone, verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, self-disciplined, and highly organized.
- Requires frequent movement and walking about the buildings and the ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds as needed.
- Must have a strong work ethic, be team-oriented and highly dependable.
- Tenant Support:
- Administer the tenant system (Angus), including dispatching work orders, training tenants and employees, and monitoring reports and completion of work orders.
- Respond to all tenant requests and calls, determine urgency, prepare work orders, and consult with property management as necessary.
- Respond to and enter tenant requests received outside of the tenant system.
- Monitor work order completion times and escalate as necessary
- Coordinate the day-to-day tenant communications, including after-hours memo notifications of evening contractors, etc.
- Log completed work orders and follow-up on tenant requests to ensure satisfaction.
- Assist in creating the move-in packages for property management to distribute.
- Coordinate the tenant relations program.
- Assist in fostering long-term relations with tenants.
- Maintain current tenant contact list with emergency contacts.
- Coordinate with tenants on scheduling the vendor service dates and times.
- Manage conference room scheduling and maintain the appearance, setup, supplies, food, beverage, etc.
- Contract Administration
- Assist property management in preparing vendor contracts by setting up property templates, ensuring all required documentation is received and drafting contracts for services in the building.
- Route contract for execution and communicate the status of contract between the vendor and property management.
- Assist in record keeping according to policy.
- Assist property management in pulling reports from the tenant system.
- Review reports from tenant system with Assistant Property Manager and/or Property Manager to ensure tenant metrics are being met.
- Maintain and update security access database, which includes programming the cards and generating monthly access reports.
- Greet and host all visitors and answer the reception phone.
- Provide administrative support for Regional Manager, General Manager and/or Property Manager by typing general correspondence, preparing expense reports, etc.
- Assist with office filing
- Order and maintain office supplies.
- Maintain appearance of the office
- Open, sort, and date stamp incoming mail.
- Monitor radio communications and forward significant issues to property management.
- Assist IT with troubleshooting
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this job description other duties, as assigned, may be part of this job.
- Property Management
1+ to 2 years
This job is no longer active.