The Associate, Healthcare Real Estate (HC RE) Underwriter will support the HC RE Underwriting team in analyzing and underwriting new and existing HC RE transactions. Candidates will provide support to the Senior Underwriter during all stages of a transaction including financial modeling, structuring, due diligence, credit approval, legal documentation and the closing/syndication process.
The successful candidate will possess strong credit and analytical skills, be able to multi task and work in a high paced team environment. The candidate will interact with Originators, support Senior Underwriters and manage junior analysts.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in commercial real estate finance with primary focus on credit underwriting
- Commercial Real Estate Finance with Healthcare Real Estate experience preferred
- Prior exposure with underwriting Medical Office Buildings, Skilled Nursing Facilities and/or Assisted Living facilities a plus
- Formal Bank credit training desirable
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, written and communication skills
- BS Degree in Finance, Real Estate or Accounting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel; experience with Argus software a plus
- Risk Management
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job