ASSISTANT CORPORATE CONTROLLER
The Dilweg Companies, Durham, NC
The Dilweg Companies ( TDC ) is a full-service commercial real estate firm located in the Raleigh/Durham area. We are currently seeking an Assistant Corporate Controller to join our team.
The Assistant Controller s primary role is to support the Corporate Controller in maintaining the books and records of several corporate entities including a management company, a capital investing company and several related entities.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Independently prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for several operating and investing entities.
- Create and post journal entries; reconcile and maintain recurring entries and other line items
- Budget preparation and quarterly review in conjunction with the company s Investment Committee
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, internal controls, and external reporting
- Oversee the processing of accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain bank accounts and cash management processes, handle capital requests and the movement of fund across account on a daily basis
Minimum Job Requirements
- A degree in Accounting
- Two to four years of accounting experience. Experience within the real estate industry is preferred
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite, QuickBooks and Yardi is preferred
- A CPA or a CPA-track is preferred
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently in a fast-paced work environment. Deadline focused with flexibility and willingness to put in additional time when needed.
Background check and drug screen required. We use E-Verify.
Health/dental/vision insurance (after a waiting period,) life insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance. Vacation and sick time accrued monthly. Nine paid holidays and two floating holidays per calendar year.
RESUME IS REQUIRED.
- Accounting / Control
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job