Director of Investments
RevOZ Capital is a rapidly growing real estate private equity company providing investment capital to institutional quality projects within designated Opportunity Zones nationally. Formed in April 2018, RevOZ Capital is based in Newport Beach, CA. RevOZ is owned and operated as a joint venture between RAJ Capital, a family office, and Cress Capital, a private real estate investor.
RevOZ is seeking a Director of Investments to work closely with the firm’s partners. As a key member of the Investment Team, the Director of Investments will manage origination, structuring, underwriting and execution of equity investments across all real estate asset classes in multiple markets nationally. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience managing acquisitions or investments with exposure to joint venture equity investing and desire to join a well-capitalized yet entrepreneurial environment.
The position will be based in Newport Beach, CA.
- Source compelling investment opportunities nationally and across all product types through regular communication and networking with developers, brokers, lenders, and other market participants
- Help shape high level investment strategy
- Lead the internal underwriting process including managing the preparation of complex financial models as well as investment summaries and other internal memoranda
- Present transactions to the firm’s investment committee
- Lead the negotiation, due diligence and closing processes including detailed oversight of third party consultants, attorneys and transaction counterparties
- Negotiation of joint venture and other legal documents
- Frequent travel to markets of interest
- 5+ years of commercial real estate experience in a transactional setting with focus on acquisitions or investments
- Experience with multifamily development as well as other property types in multiple markets
- Experience sourcing and leading underwriting, due diligence and deal execution
- Working knowledge of the entitlement and development process
- Familiarity with joint venture legal documentation and knowledge of capitalization of real estate deals
- Strong relationship builder with entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization and with third parties including developers and brokers
- High level of integrity and dependability
- Strong sense of urgency and detail & results-orientation
Email resume and cover letter to the below email address and reference “Director of Investments job” in subject.
- Business Development
- Investment Management
- Alternative Investments
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job