About Hanley Investment Group:
Hanley Investment Group has a team of specialized retail investment brokers that advise clients on the sale of single tenant, multi-tenant and anchored shopping centers as well as mixed-use and urban retail properties and shopping centers in commercial business districts nationwide.
Our team has redefined the experience of selling retail investment properties. Our relentless commitment to exceptional service and creative thinking is the reason we have completed $6 billion in retail transactions. Our expertise, performance and unwavering dedication to put client’s needs first continues to set us apart in the industry.
Job Summary: This position serves as the transaction coordinator for one of the firms’ senior brokers and will work very closely with the agents and support staff of the firm, as well as clients and vendors on a daily basis.
- Work in coordination with senior agent to assist, support and grow business.
- Learn and understand retail investment sales from Senior Agent(s)
- Assist Senior Agent with Research, Prospecting, Property Analysis, Marketing, Business Generation, Organization, Offer Submittal Process, Escrow Management, Client Relations.
- Preparing Proposals and Presentations: create property proposals; manage the production of offering memorandums; writing area/market overviews; writing investment highlights; work with the Marketing Department to schedule blasts and other marketing campaigns.
- Fielding property inquiries and follow up.
- Transaction Management: prepare offer summaries; draft LOI’s; prepare listing agreements and get executed; full ownership and organization of all due diligence materials; escrow management.
- Interface with company personnel and clients on behalf of the agent.
Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Acute attention to detail and accuracy.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, demonstrated in both writing and conversation.
- Demonstrable interpersonal and relationship building skills, including the ability to work effectively with a variety of personalities.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office and Google Suite of applications, and an ability to learn other software programs quickly.
- Positive outlook in general; maturity to deal with challenges in an upbeat manner without complaint.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple tasks while working in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in decision making and overseeing day-to-day operations.
- Self-starter with the initiative to work on your own and act as “air traffic control.”
- A personal automobile capable of use for company business.
- Desire to thrive in a small, fast-growing company that employs high standards in a relaxed environment.
- A current California Real Estate Salesperson license is preferred but not required at time of employment. Candidate should be willing to pursue the license if asked.
Salary: in alignment with top producer's commission. Average $70 - 75K annually
- Due Diligence
Apply for this job