About Lucescu Realty:
LUCESCU REALTY is a market leading investment real estate services firm that uniquely combines major capital markets expertise with a complete and thorough understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of services on behalf of our clients. Scope of services include Sale Transactions, Advisory/Consulting, Debt/Equity Placement, Market Research and Financial Services. LUCESCU REALTY is annually recognized as one of the most active brokerage firms, specializing in the sale of Retail Shopping Centers, in the United States. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, LUCESCU REALTY has additional regional offices in Phoenix, Arizona, Las Vegas, Nevada and San Francisco, California.
- Assist Senior Vice President in the underwriting and modeling of commercial real estate properties. Property types include primarily retail shopping centers and office buildings.
- Abstracting leases, reviewing operating budgets, operating statements, promissory notes and CAM reconciliations.
- Prepare financial reports used in broker’s opinions of value and offering memorandum.
- Prepare ad-hoc financial analysis reports.
- Research and summarize relevant industry reports.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in underwriting commercial real estate.
- Bachelors degree with emphasis in accounting, finance or real estate, MBA a plus.
- Demonstrated experience with financial reporting, property due diligence, lease abstracting.
- Organized, self motivated, strong communication and analytic skills.
- Ability to multi-task with strong sense for meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work independently, exercise judgment, tact and diplomacy.
- Strong follow-through skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to organize and manage changing priorities.
- Proficient computer skills: Argus, Excel, and Office.
Salary and Benefits Information:
This is a salaried position with the potential for annual bonuses based on individual and company performance. In addition to the opportunity to be a part of this highly successful group, benefits include health coverage, paid vacation, sick leave and paid monthly parking.
Please forward cover letter and salary history with resume.
- Financial Analysis
- Due Diligence
2+ to 5 years
Apply for this job