Eastdil Secured is the foremost provider of financial advisory services to real estate owners. We combine superior capital markets expertise with a deep understanding of real estate fundamentals to execute a wide range of transactions for our clients to produce superior results. Our integrated platform combines conventional real estate advisory and brokerage with the corporate finance and capital markets expertise of an investment bank. This allows Eastdil Secured to create value for clients through unparalleled advisory services, individually-tailored structures, and marketing/placement programs that set the industry standard.
Our team is dedicated to the sale, financing and recapitalization of all major real estate product types including office, retail, and hospitality, industrial and multifamily properties throughout North America and Europe.
We are seeking a Vice President to join the Eastdil Secured Debt team in our Boston office.
- Primary responsibilities include financial underwriting, due diligence review and transaction execution
- Function as an integral part of a deal team and must have the ability to effectively interface with senior management and clients
- Mentor and instruct Associates, Analysts, and other subordinates in the tools and methods required to effectively procure, underwrite, and transact or otherwise execute their responsibilities
- Prepare presentation materials to prospective clients
- Ensure all deliverables meet client standards
- Facilitate client meetings
- Provide subject matter guidance and direction to functional team
Recognize and build relationships that ultimately lead to new business
- 6+ years’ experience commercial real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA or Master’s degree a plus
- Extensive experience in commercial real estate with prior experience in real estate investment banking, loan origination or underwriting, debt brokerage, and/or institutional investment sales.
- Demonstrated ability to perform quantitative and qualitative analysis of deals using financial modeling techniques and a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to consistently produce high quality work under tight time frames
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and priorities to conclusion within agreed upon deadlines
- Advanced proficiency in Argus Enterprise and all MS Office applications, especially Excel
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Proven ability to actively participate in the successful completion of complex transactions
Strong verbal and written communications to interact effectively with customers at various levels of staff and management
Eastdil Secured will not sponsor visas for these positions, and will not hire individuals whose work eligibility is based on their F-1 or other student visa status. Candidates must be able to work in the United States on a permanent basis.
5+ to 7 years
Apply for this job