Newmark Knight Frank (NKF), operated by Newmark Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NMRK), is one of the world's leading commercial real estate advisory firms. We provide a fully integrated platform of services to prominent multinational corporations and institutional investors across the globe, as well as to occupiers, owners and developers of real estate on a local, regional and national level.
Together with London-based partner Knight Frank and independently-owned offices, NKF's 14,100 professionals operate from more than 400 offices in established and emerging property markets on six continents.
The Multifamily Capital Markets platform is the preeminent source of capital solutions for multifamily owners and operators. With a nationwide presence and unparalleled expertise, a 30+ year history and a servicing portfolio of $58 billion representing in excess of 3,400 loans in 49 states. A top five Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Lender in 2017, the Multifamily Capital Markets Group offers a full complement of GSE, FHA, Life Company and Conduit products paired with extensive multifamily, affordable, student, seniors housing and healthcare expertise. This extensive and diverse national platform provides clients with superior execution in every market across the country.
This position requires a highly motivated and experienced Project Manager with a Commercial Multifamily Real Estate background. The project manager will be the critical link between the business lines and technology teams and will be responsible for the execution and implementation of strategic initiatives in line with the goals and commitments of the organization. This includes evaluating processes to identify and implement continuous process improvements – including preparation and communication of best practice documentation, system enhancements / upgrades, and the implementation of new systems. This individual will be responsible for driving collaboration, brainstorming, planning, design, analysis, and documentation of proposed solutions and will remain involved throughout the testing and implementation phases of the initiative. Assigned initiatives may cross multiple business lines throughout the organization. The position is located in Lower Gwynedd, PA
- Ability to re-define processes and objectively identify areas for improvement.
- Facilitate business requirements gathering, sprint planning, release planning, and system demonstrations.
- Create and deliver training materials and / or best practice documents.
- Support the project team in understanding the business processes, translate business needs into technology requirements, and identify scalable solutions.
- Lead meetings, define stakeholders, set expectations, and define roles and responsibilities for the project team.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients, Senior Management and other staff members.
- Monitor and report on project progress to stakeholders.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs.
- Track project performance and deliverables, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Assist with strategic initiatives and planning for short and long-term technology initiatives.
- Seek out new “value add” technology solutions and process improvements.
- Assist with cost benefit analysis and prepare business case for upper management signoff.
- Foster partnerships with customers/stakeholders/sponsors.
- Develop and maintain spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues and assist with incident reporting, monitoring, and risk mitigation process.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Finance, Real Estate, or other related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management and project delivery
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification required
- Theoretical and practical project management knowledge
- Experience in strategic planning, risk management and/or change management
- Understanding of management information systems and data management principles
- Proven track record for delivering multiple technical development and/or support tasks on time and on budget
- Demonstrated success with continuous process improvements
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills required
- Proficiency in project management software tools
- Excellent written and verbal client-facing / internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgement while displaying a high degree of initiative and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize projects and complete multiple tasks on schedule.
- Ability to work productively under minimal supervision in a deadline-driven environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially EXCEL and Word.
- Strong work ethic.
- Proactive team player able to work efficiently under sometime stressful conditions.
- Ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels across the organization.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and communication skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to clearly convey loan status.
- Ability to problem solve and communicate with others at all levels – internally and externally.
- Must display a high degree of initiative, task ownership and attention to detail.
- Must be willing and able to research and resolve matters as new issues arise.
- Ability to work productively and multi task under minimal supervision.
- Interpret and utilize policies and procedures, investor guides and loan documents.
- Possess excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize projects, complete multiple tasks on schedule, and function as a committed team player.
- Work productively in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment.
- Customer-focused Mindset.
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Able to travel a minimum of 10-20%
Working Conditions: Normal working conditions with the absence of disagreeable elements
Note: The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees, and are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.
Newmark Knight Frank is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Financial Analysis
- Project Management
5+ to 7 years
This job is no longer active.