Chief Operating Officer
Cardone Capital - Miami
Cardone Capital has an immediate opening for an experienced Chief Operating Officer to join our dynamic team.
New York Times bestselling author, Reality TV Show Host and International Sales Expert, Grant Cardone was the largest private investor in multi-family real estate in the State of Florida and has a portfolio of over 6,000 units. Mr. Cardone, formed Cardone Capital with the mission to identify, acquire and manage income producing properties that provide opportunities for investors to preserve capital investments, and collect consistent cash distributions while waiting for future capital appreciation on the assets.
Cardone Capital is seeking to hire a Chief Operating Officer ( COO ). The COO will partner with the Vice President and senior management to establish the company s short term and long term strategies aimed at maximizing revenue and net income while maintaining its unique corporate culture. The COO will directly oversee and manage all company operations, procedures, controls for Cardone Capital. The position will report to the CEO.
- The Chief Operating Officer will play a significant role in the business by designing and executing strategies and business plans to generate efficiencies within the company, and implement and upkeep companywide policies, procedures, and best practices.
- Manage recruitment efforts at all levels (from senior originators down to analysts and support staff) - includes resume review, interviewing of candidates, negotiating employment terms, etc.
- Mentor, guide, train, coach, and motivate the origination team to perform at their full potential.
- The business units that will report to the COO will include the following: Marketing, Analysts, and Administration.
- Execute Cardone Capital s business plan. Oversee the day-to-day business operations of the company.
- Promote the adoption and implementation of the company s core values throughout operations.
- 10+ years progressive management experience in the multifamily real estate sector.
- Extensive experience with class A, B and luxury multifamily housing in South East US markets strongly preferred.
- Direct knowledge of and experience with the management of multifamily real estate advisory or other real estate operating companies.
- Knowledge of the multifamily industry s trends, best practices, rules, and regulations.
- Proven success in setting and achieving corporate objectives, with the demonstrated work ethic, competitiveness and tenacity required to achieve top performance.
- Demonstrated career history of continued growth and success in roles of increased complexity and responsibility.
- Senior leadership experience involving top level strategic planning and tactical management.
- Demonstrable experience in strategic planning, project management, and business development.
- Thrives in a fast pace, cohesive and hands-on work environment.
- Highly transparent and ethical, placing a high value on both personal and firm integrity.
- High energy; results oriented.
- Performs best when engaging with others in a highly collaborative environment and committed to being part of an integrated team.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal and the ability to structure and disseminate complex information in a range of appropriate styles/formats.
- Proven leadership and general management skills, willing to take responsibility and be accountable for results.
- Undergraduate degree in Business Administration, Property Management or related field from a 4 year university is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, (especially Excel) and property management programs, software, revenue management, and project management systems.
Salary (Competitive, depending on experience)
Hours are Monday through Friday 9am-6pm with overtime as needed
Office location in Aventura, FL
Medical benefits and paid time off after trial period
Parking is provided
Job Type: Full-time
- General Management and C-Suite
7+ to 10 years