PEAK Senior Transaction Manager
The Phoenix Offices of Berkadia is seeking a Senior Transaction Manager with a minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience. The Senior Transaction Manager will both support and help lead a dynamic and industry leading mortgage banking team of fourteen commercial real estate professionals. This mortgage banking team originates commercial real estate loans secured by properties located throughout the country. The opportunity will have exposure to a variety of commercial real estate transactions (multifamily, industrial, retail, office, manufactured housing communities, etc.) and lender products (Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, FHA/HUD, Life Insurance Companies, CMBS, etc.). Previous agency, CMBS and/or Life Insurance Company lending experience is strongly preferred. The individual who is hired for this role has an opportunity for significant growth and advancement.
- Lead the analysis, underwriting, presentation, lender and borrower negotiations of loan terms and loan closing process for a high volume of commercial real estate loan transactions for a variety of lender types
- Help manage Borrower customer relationships through the loan production process
- Lead a team of analysts and loan closers to efficiently manage commercial real estate loan transactions
- Influence decision making through fact based presentations
- Some nationwide travel required- property site inspections and/or Borrower customer visits
- Bachelor s degree or greater in Accounting, Finance, Real Estate or other related field
- Min 5 to 7 years commercial real estate loan experience
- Strong work history of progressive achievement
- Strong work ethic and pro-active team player able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical, research, and written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment with a high level of initiative and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects
- Previous agency, CMBS and/or Life Insurance Company lending experience is strongly preferred.
- Ability to work and lead productively under minimal supervision
- Unquestionable integrity and ethics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Argus
- Salary to be determined commensurate with experience
- Bonus based on individual and company performance
- Company benefits package offered
- Business Development
- Alternative Investments
This job is no longer active.